Video games cosplays are sooo good, mainly because there’s a lot of possibilities and because of that, there’s good chance that you are the only one cosplaying a particular character. Let’s say for example this type of Pokémon Trainer: Hex Maniac, which is nothing different than a witch that appear to be possessed. Initially appearing as a minor class, the appearance and personality of its in-game representation has made it popular among fans. This character often have a spooky, eerie demeanour, so it is ideal for a Halloween cosplay. Also has those swirling eyes that make the Hex Maniac look even spookier… And there are no that many people cosplaying it so… let’s go for the originality prize!
Ok then, already convinced? Let’s see what we need…
– A dark blue wig and a purple headband. Keep one strand of hair up with hair spray or gel.
– A dark dress with a black turtle neck… or maybe a dark dress over a black turtle neck. It has a spiderweb printed on the top and a ruffle hem skirt. The bishop sleeves are long and have also ruffles on the cuffs.
– Girls black shoes, like the ones for going to school.
– A purple cloth where to keep the pokeball.
– A pokeball.
– Purple or black nails.
– A pale makeup.
– Good to have (not mandatory): a Pokémon doll to take with you. Preferable a Ghost-type like Ghastly but if you have a Psychic-type Pokémon doll, that could be ok too.
Now, all you have to do is to act possesed and challenge other Pokémon trainers to battle.